SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
A senior level Process Engineer position is open with the Global Leader in consumer packaging. This is a high importance hire for an industry giant and will be impactful in guiding the direction of operations.
The Senior Process Engineer main responsibility will be to continuously improve and optimize manufacturing operations. This includes responding to production crew needs and implementing process improvements for quality, waste and productivity.
They will also play a key role in maintaining safety measures, standard operating procedures and introducing corrective action plans.
This a lucrative opportunity to assist at a high level for one of the biggest companies on the market and will fill fast. Please apply ASAP if you have interest in being considered.
- Work alongside manufacturing supervisors and production crew to troubleshoot ongoing problems and implement corrective action plans
- Implement process improvement techniques for quality, waste and productivity
- Hold safety as number one priority and uphold SOPs
- Lead change for troubleshooting production and process problems
- Work with plant BMI resources to ensure technical support resources are available at all times
- Participate in the evaluation projects and waivers to aid in effective scheduling
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering related field
- Minimum of 4+ years' work experience with associated functions preferred
- SixSigma certification at black belt level strongly preferred