Associate Director of MSAT for Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Manufacturing Science and Technology | Associate Director Level
- Greater Philadelphia Area
This global pharmaceutical firm needs an experienced associate direct for their MSAT team. The company competes on the highest levels in their space and has kept a strong brand reputation throughout their existence. There is uncapped room for growth in this space.
The Associate Director- MSAT will be expected to use their device manufacturing and development experience to help R&D. The role calls for someone with a strong background in a GMP or ISO environment. The Associate Director- MSAT should be very keen on technical transfers and process development
The Associate Director- MSAT will have the following responsibilities:
- Support R&D activities for device development
- Research potential new manufacturing technologies
- Management of concept to commercialization product launches
- Consistently meet time-sensitive goals
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in development of combination products (concept to launch)
- Understanding of Quality Systems Management (QMS)
- Strong Interpersonal and Written Skills
If you feel confident in your device development background for a thriving pharma company, apply today.