Title: Associate Director- Strategic Planning, Supply Chain
Company Summary: A rapidly growing, diverse, inclusive, biotechnology company based in Thousand Oaks is at the cutting edge of vaccine innovation. They are passionate, mission-driven, and play a variety of roles in research, product development, manufacturing, and clinical trials.
The Associate Director Strategic Planning, Supply Chain will be responsible for…
- Leads cross-functional initiatives that advance Technical Operations network.
- Coordinates and oversees execution of product CMC commercialization strategy through key regulatory filings
- Represent Technical Operations on cross-functional product team and provide key input
- Power input from critical functions to develop integrated strategic development plan for program
- Work with key functions to develop CMC timelines to identify key interdependencies and critical path for program deliverables
- Develops tracking dashboards to communicate program updates and identify any critical issues that can play or impact program.
- Manages day to day operations of a cross functional program teams.
- Generates analysis and develops business case(s) to support decisions regarding prospective opportunities consistent with the strategic direction of Technical Operations.
The Associate Director should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of related Biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical industry experience
- BS minimum, MBA preferred
- 5+ years project management experience in biopharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of GxP's, FDA guidelines, and other relevant international and domestic relations
- Health Insurance
If you are interested then please do not wait to apply.