Automation Engineer Manager required for Global Pharmaceutical Organization
- Senior Level
- Greater New York Area
One of the Global Pharmaceutical Leader is looking for an Automation Engineer Manager to join their team!
The Automation Engineer Manager will contribute to the operations facility by providing engineering and technical support of the building and utility control systems.
The Automation Engineer Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide leadership with systems such as Emerson DeltaV, Seimens BAS, and Rockwell PLCs.
- Develop recommendations to current problems with instrumentation and building and utility control systems
- Oversee a team of automation engineers
- Support system integration and digital transformation initiatives for site technology
- Communicate back and forth with the Process Controls Manager in a clear transparent way
The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, life sciences, biology or equivalent and 8+ years of experience
- Proficient in programs such as Siemens BAS, Emerson DeltaV and PLCs
- Experience with direct reports and leading a team
- Experience in coming from a GMP environment