Automation Project Engineer
Salary: $100,000 - $135,000
Company Summary: A household brand in the Food Production industry is searching for an Automation Project Manager to join their well-known facility in San Leandro, CA. If you have a passion for working at a company with rich history and close to 200 years of excellence in chocolate production this is the job for you.
The Automation Project Engineer will be responsible for…
- Design, plan and organize new installations in close collaboration with Production, QA and Maintenance departments.
- Guide engineering work by contractors or suppliers and ensure commissioned performance of installations. Achieve a pre-determined set of supplier acceptance and production hand-off criteria for new equipment.
- Identify areas for process improvement in production and business processes.
- Use IIOT to digitize the plant, creating new opportunities for data collection and control
- Act as an "on call" Engineer for the facility to ensure continuous, uninterrupted production.
- Support the management of the power distribution system
The Automotive Quality Engineer should have the following qualifications…
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics, or equivalent combination of education and experience in the field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project engineering & project management with at least 3 years in a manufacturing environment. Food manufacturing experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills concerning PLC functions and integrated controls equipment.
- Experience with Allen Bradley Logix, Wonderware and Siemens S7 PLC systems is preferred.
If you are interested in the Automation Project Engineer role, apply today.