Automotive Paint Quality Engineer
Company Summary: An international Automotive company is searching for an Automotive Paint Quality Engineer to join their new facility in Greer, SC. By showcasing a collaborative approach to the industry, they are able to provide solutions from concept to completion for many major Automotive brands. Join a committed and caring culture to create their best new manufacturing facility in the Southeast.
The Automotive Paint Quality Engineer will be responsible for…
- Painting processes including shading and pattern
- Control Plan (PQCT), FMEA and Process Flow development as needed
- Part validation and test plans, including PPAP protocol, as position requires
- Part requirement clarification (appearance, fit to vehicle, performance, etc.)
- Development of documentation to support the Control Plan including check sheets, test procedures, data record sheets etc.
- Development of launch instructions and inspector training
- Run at Rate participation and evaluation
- PPAP submissions with ability to determine actions from data reports
- Reviewing and approving all related supplier part submissions/NMRs (New Model Reviews), AAR (Appearance Approval Reports)
The Automotive Paint Quality Engineer should have the following qualifications…
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- Visual paining process experience including expertise in pattern and shading
- 3 years of Manufacturing Quality related experience with preference to 1-3 years of Quality Engineering
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Training, knowledge, and experience with PPAP & GD&T
The company offers flexible benefit plans, along with a drive to support a healthy work-life balance.
- Bonus potential based on overall production performance
- Quarterly company incentive plan
If you are interested in the Automotive Paint Quality Engineer role, apply today.