Senior Manager, Battery Management Systems is required for Luxury Electric Vehicle Company!
· Senior Level
· Irvine, CA
One of the Market's fastest growing EV companies is looking for a Sr. Manger in Battery Management Systems to come join their rapidly growing team in Irvine CA.
This Senior Manager will lead a team focused on BMS solutions for various vehicle programs. They will focus on software and system upgrades and requirements, while developing the embedded software that is required for vehicle integration.
The Senior Manager, BMS will have the following responsibilities:
· Be responsible for HV battery systems design and controls
· Develop and configure software for PHEV/EV applications
· Define safety requirements assigned to BMS
· Lead the BMS HIL validation by implementing and automating regression and functional tests
· Support technology development, process improvements, and tool development
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
· MS/BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
· 8+ of relevant experience
· Experience with embedded systems and software development processes
· 7 years of management experience
· Expert in C/C++ for embedded systems
· Knowledge of Quality Management Systems and Automation HV battery systems
If this seems of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply today!