One of the nations top quality Automotive company is looking for a Continuous Improvement manager to lead their team.
The Continuous Improvement manager will help deploy a CI by assisting in the Supply and Operation leadership team in driving change. The candidate will lead high- impact cross functional teams and utilize Lean Six Sigma to deliver significant value to the business.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with champions to reduce cycle time and lead time in key processes
- Developing the right relationships and using a collaborative approach to ensure overall success
- Work with all levels - from front line management, increasing maturity and understanding CI
- Lead project management, delivery savings through improved processes, lead and support projects
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree from college/university, Masters preferred
- 5+ years work experience in similar function (CI, process engineering, etc.)
- Black Belt certified
- 3 years' experience in facilitating and leading improvements
- Distribution or warehousing background