Our client is a industry recognised engineering consultancy operating in over 28 countries. They are constantly expanding and leading notable projects worldwide. They are now looking for a Building structures Director/ VP to lead the engineering team in Thailand.
- Responsible for supervision on ground investigation works and coordination of site queries arising from various stakeholders.
- Meeting regularly with clients, third parties and managers to report on progress
- Regularly review timings, budget, labour, risk and project plans to ensure work stays on track
- Risk identification, assessment, and management across the project life cycle.
- To lead a team of engineers and manage infrastructure building projects, such as railway and high-rise buildings
- Background of Civil engineering/ Structural engineering or related educational background
- 13+ years of experience with different structural / MEP projects; projects experience in Asia is a must and wide range of project exposure is a plus
- Good Thai and good English proficiency
If you are interested to learn more about the position, please apply now.