Location: Atlanta, GA
Working Situation: Hybrid
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, is searching for a buyer who creates requisitions based on analysis of on-hand and on-order inventory and reviews requisitions from other internal users. This individual will Coordinate activities involved with procuring goods and services such as raw materials, equipment, and supplies for the organization.
The Buyer will be responsible for:
- Prepares purchase orders and obtains necessary internal approvals.
- Places orders with vendors, as well as other routine verbal and written communication with vendors.
- Ensures compliance of all documents, records, transactions and communication to internal quality procedures and to supplier requirements.
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories. Creates related reports
The buyer has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in medical device, pharma, or biotech industry