Title: Buyer II
Salary: Highly Competitive
The Buyer II is responsible for…
- Manages all aspects of requisition and quote analysis, purchase order creation and maintenance, and supplier relations
- Manage mitigation of billing adjustments against purchase orders
- Liaise with counterparts in other areas such as operations and maintenance to ensure alignment of priorities
- Actively drive supplier improvement activities and supplier program reviews
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with legal compliance and the organizations core values
- Development of the department, supply chain related projects are expected
- Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function
The Buyer II should have the following qualifications:
- BA in Purchasing, Operations or Business is required
- 3-5 years of sourcing, purchasing, field operations or similar experience required
- Experience in maritime or construction industries preferred
This firm offers a highly competitive benefits package.
If you are interested in the Buyer II role, then apply today!