A global FMCG corporation are looking for a Buyer of Raw Materials (International) to join their fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Responsibility for raw material groups and their purchase
- Conducting international purchasing negotiations
- Develop long-term purchasing strategies
- Identify market trends and innovations within your own raw materials group
- Monitoring and analyzing international raw material markets and suppliers
- Using category management tools
- Degree educated, ideally with a focus on purchasing
- Professional experience in purchasing
- Negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Fluent English and ideally fluent German
Apply if you think that this would be suitable for your profile.