A global leader in thermo tech is looking to hire a Buyer/Planner onto their team in Lawrenceburg, TN. This position will be working underneath their Electrical Vehicle Business Unit. This company is looking to hire someone with tactical buying skills with a minimum of 2 years of Materials Control and material requirements required for manufacturing. You will need extensive knowledge of the MRP system functions within SAP and the ability to troubleshoot and teach colleagues the requirements for successful material planning within this role.
- Utilize SAP MRP Planning tools
- Proficient with running and maintaining MRP tools in a production environment.
- Experience with material planning and tactical buying
- MRP system function experience
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office
- Competitive PTO package
- 12 company holidays
- Competitive health care package
- 401K Match
With this being a fortune 500 company there is always an opportunity for career advancement as well as stability. If you want to be a part of this company's continuous growth, please do not hesitate to apply!