Category Lead - Electronics
Company Summary: A leading, global elevator manufacturing company is looking for a talented, ambitious candidate to take a category lead role in their Pennsylvania region. Already very well established, this company is looking for someone who's willing to step into a new role and swiftly develop leadership and management responsibilities.
The Category Lead will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing strategy across all mechanics categories.
- Working with a budget to align strategy with business goals and support growth targets.
- Managing and directing a team towards business targets and profitability margins.
- Cross-function cooperation and clear communication of strategy and ideas.
The Category Lead should have the following qualifications:
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related field and experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within procurement or purchasing.
- Target driven individual with management skills and technical aptitude.
- Global or international sourcing experience, preferably within metal fabrication industry.
- Stable employment with an established corporation.
- Role has leadership and growth plans already in place.
- Relocation package available.
- Visa sponsorship available.
If you are interested in the Category Lead role, then please don't wait to apply.