One of the nation's most renowned organizations is currently seeking a Strategic Category Lead to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will have a focus most heavily on the Sourcing of all goods and services, equipment supplies, service contracts, and handling administrate functions.
This position will be On-site in the Greater Palm Coast Area.
- Partners with stakeholders for contract negotiations.
- Develops and manages strategic relationship with suppliers.
- Monitor and improve supplier performance in terms of delivery, quality, and cost.
- Manages the acquisition of capital equipment for the hospital and interacts with departments in the negotiation process of equipment.
- Determines areas of forecasting, supply chain management, inventory management, sourcing, procurement, contracting, supply utilization and materials delivery.
- Manages and supports key initiatives and partners with internal stakeholders as to supply and materials utilization
- Review suppliers and KPI development
- 5+ years of Healthcare/Pharmaceutical experience
- 5+ years of Supply Chain experience
- Six Sigma and/or Lean training, certification
- Expertise in Work Day Inc
- Strong analytical abilities