Category Manager - Thermoplastic Products
Company Summary: A leading name in the specialty chemicals industry is looking for a Category Manager of Thermoplastic Products for their office based in the New Jersey region. Constantly managing the leading edge of innovation, research, manufacturing, and sustainability, the position and role is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a challenging but rewarding career.
The Category Manager will be responsible for:
- Recognizing and executing Cost Savings Programs within North America.
- Negotiating contract management and contractual disruptions with suppliers.
- Document and maintain information within ERP and other management systems.
- Communicate effectively with internal management and customers regarding managed materials.
The Category Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a related field.
- Capable of navigating cross-functional communication between departments.
- At least 5 years of experience with chemical raw materials.
- Fluency with ERP systems, particularly SAP.
- Relocation package available.
- Hybrid work week available.
- Performance-based rewards and bonus structure.
If you are interested in the Category Manager role, then don't wait to apply.