A multinational chemicals company based in Barcelona are looking for a Category Manager - Capex and Site services. Reporting directly to the CPO, our new Global Category Manger will perform the bellow activities:
- Responsible for entire Capex and Site services purchasing commodities, including Technical Equipment, Real Estate and FM total value of 70 million
- Direct report to the Global Head of Purchasing
- Play a key part in the global transformation projects
- Participate in strategic negotiations with suppliers and conduct stakeholder meetings
- Work directly with R&D and engineering teams to create innovative new products
- Global responsibilities for the supplier base across Europe, Asia and north America
- Support to Local Procurement Managers.
- Drive commercial part of key investment projects: monitor, coordinate, support and drive high priority investment projects globally.
- 5 plus years' experience in Procurement in comparable position.
- Master's degree in business administration or equivalent
- Extensive experience in global negotiations
- Proven successful track record in generating cost savings
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Management skills, particularly experienced in influencing, driving, and managing change.
- Strong in contract management.
- Well experienced in SAP and Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English. Good communication skills, both oral and written are required.
Please send your CV directly if you are interested.