Category Manager, Facilities/Travel
A Fortune 100, industry leader Insurance Company is seeking an exceptional individual to fill their recently developed role as a Category Manager, Facilities/Travel. You will play a key role in developing, analyzing, and positively impacting the overall category strategy.
The Category Manager, Facilities/Travel responsibilities:
- Analyze data and develop a targeted, in-depth category strategy while collaborating with business stakeholders
- Direct category maintenance and oversight by leveraging quantitative and qualitative internal and external category information
- Identify opportunities by utilizing current and future trend analysis to implement strategic change to supplier relationships and supplier quality measures
- Drive category initiative implementation by coordinating with multiple support teams, and lead category and process outcomes
The Category Manager, Facilities/Travel should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred 5+ years of procurement experience
- CPSM and/or C.P.M. desired
- Internal growth opportunities
- Stable environment, established company
- Medical, 401k, generous time off
If you are interested in the Category Manager, Facilities/Travel role, then please don't wait to apply.