Category Manager - IT
Location: France, Paris
Our client, a leading skin care. cosmetics and perfume company. Currently they have over 50 million customers, reaching a turnover of more than 2.5 billion euros with around 17,000 employees worldwide.
This individual will be in charge for executing and negotiating agreements with suppliers whilst working with key global stakeholders.
The Category Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the full scope of the IT spend.
- Developing global category plans based on current market conditions and the business environment including risk mitigation with market and suppliers.
- Articulating and gaining alignment from senior managers/executives on the implementation of the sourcing strategies.
- Collaborating with others to evaluate financials and forecast productivity and results.
- Demonstrating effective communication that will create cost savings, operational efficiencies, and overall efficiencies.
If you're interested in a confidential discussion, please reach out or apply below!
020 3879 0912