A leading Construction company in Germany are looking for an ambitious Global category Manager to join the dynamic and growing team. They are looking for a strategic thinker with Category Management expertise and sound knowledge of Logistics to bring new ideas and ways of working to the table.
- Develop and implement the global procurement strategy for defined Logistics Services, mainly warehousing, transportation inbound and outbound, sea- and airfreight.
- Responsibility for the control, implementation and optimization of the category strategy
- Lead procurement tender in one or more Logistics Service Categories based on a global tender roadmap to ensure competitive prices as well as contractual terms for their global logistics network.
- Develop new contracts as well as examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Responsibility for 100 Mio. EUR spend depending on category.
- 5+ years of Procurement experience
- Good negotiation, organisation skills
- Good leader and influencer
- Strategical mind set and hand-on working attitude
- Languages: fluent in English is necessary, other languages are a surplus
What this Job Offer you:
- Significant responsibility with industry-leading firm
- Quick progression opportunities
- World-class facilities
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 797