Title: Category Manager-Metals and Machinery
Company Summary: One of the hottest Startups in the Aerospace and Defense Space, our client is seeking a proactive individual with in-depth market knowledge and an eagerness to grow with this rapidly expanding business. In the Category Manager-Metals and Machinery role, you will be at the cross-section of the Engineering, Finance, Logistics, Quality, and Manufacturing departments. In this role as a member of a creative and cohesive team, you will be responsible for the end to end sourcing process for all Metals and Machinery.
The Category Manager-Metals and Machinery will be responsible for:
· Maintaining total ownership of key supplier relationships and activities, both strategic and tactical, through the entire life cycle of company projects, from initial sourcing through development, tooling, and industrialization phases as well as product launch and ongoing business management
· Negotiate all commercial terms and conditions with suppliers for the procurement and delivery of Metals and Machinery with minimal support from Legal team
The Category Manager-Metals and Machinery should have the following qualifications:
· A Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or related field (MBA preferred, not required)
· 2-5+ years of relevant experience
· Global Strategic experience managing supply chains and supply bases
· Experience in the fields of Tech, Electronics, or Aerospace preferred
· Metals and Machinery sourcing experience
· Innovative and fast paced company culture
· Equity in a rapidly growing start-up pre-IPO stage
· Hybrid work model
· Catered breakfast, lunch, and dinner in office
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link above!