- Indirect Commodity Manager - MRO & CapEx
- Upper Level Management
- Atlanta, GA
A leading food & beverage company located in Atlanta, GA, is looking to hire a Commodity Manager for their growing department. The newly created Commodity Manager is responsible for managing cost reductions, ongoing supplier development, and supplier development for indirect services.
Responsibilities and Desired Experience:
- Analyze data and forecast trends across indirect commodities for the entire organization, specifically MRO or CapEx.
- Identify potential cost savings for commodities
- Communicate effectively and Influence various senior leadership figures across the business
- Effective at mitigating risks, and improving category performance
- Successful background of meeting targets and creating supplier diversity
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of purchasing experience, preferably in commodity management positions.
- Prior experience sourcing/purchasing commodities such as CapEx, Facilities and/or MRO.
- Compelling verbal and written communication skills.