Certification Engineer I & II
Salary: Up to $75,000 (Depending on Experience)
Company Summary: An international Aerospace company with 70 years of history in aircraft services is searching for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their facility in Greensboro, North Carolina. As one of the largest MRO providers they are operating in 16 countries around the world. Safety, quality, reliability, and availability are the 4 main points of focus for their entire operation. If you want to be a part of a leading Aerospace company this is the company for you!
The Certification Engineer will be responsible for…
- Produce substantiation data, test plans, test reports, certification plans and other seat certification data in accordance with design documentation, regulatory requirements, and Company standards.
- Expand knowledge and expertise on aircraft development and testing techniques, FAA certification and the aerospace industry, in general.
- Participate with certification aspects of technical coordination and design review meetings with customers, aircraft OEM's other stakeholders.
- Assist with the appropriate buildup of test articles and assist with seat certification testing.
- Review project certification data for completeness and compliance to application regulatory requirements.
The Certification Engineer should have the following qualifications…
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- Must be able to create, check, interpret and analyze technical data
- Must be computer literate and be able to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- The company offers flexible benefit plans and a HYBRID work schedule
If you are interested in the Certification Engineer role, apply today.