A global, leading supplier of engineering services and processing technology is seeking an experienced and driven chemical engineer to join a team of on-site field advisors. You will be a crucial part in overseeing the start-up of new processing technologies and guaranteeing the success of the product. You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with assessing and problem-solving while working on projects around the world. If you consider yourself to be a high-performing chemical processing engineer who is eager to travel, please reach out to learn more!
The Chemical Processing Engineer will be responsible for…
- Providing field technical assistance on new/revamped refinery unit checkouts and startups
- Issuing feedback and improving upon process designs
- Counsel customer operating personnel on the creation and preservation of the necessary process variables for achieving safe and efficient operations
The Chemical Processing Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the Petrochemical, Gas processing or Refining industry
- Ability to travel 100% of the time during project duration
- Competitive PTO
- Free lunch for high performing employees
- Access to a database of online mental health resources
If you are interested in the Chemical Processing Engineer role, apply now!