Client Success Manager
The #1 rated software for Supplier Performance reviews is hiring highly motivated Client Success professionals who wake up thinking about how to make their clients happy. Your mission, every single day, is to do whatever it takes to make sure our customers rave about us as the single greatest company they have worked with in the history of their career. We call it Customer Obsessed. No pressure.
Most job descriptions are exactly the same. Boring and boilerplate. And we have that too. But, do we really need to say things like "highly motivated, A-Players, energetic"? The best people are all of these already. Read on to see if this is a place for you. If it is, we would love to hear from you. If not, pass this on to your highly motivated, energetic, A-Player cousin. She will do great here.
Growing at a fast pace, we are dominating the Supplier Performance market, a critical part of the enterprise Procurement software landscape. Our team is adding high-performing A-players (see!) with a thirst for unlimited success and the desire to work with any and every industry and vertical. No single company owns the relationship between large corporations and their suppliers, and this is where we excel. Supplier Performance is our laser focus, and we are well-positioned when enterprises move to modernize. In our market, customers are either moving from a manual process or have legacy applications they are unhappy with and don't use. We all know who we are talking about. 😊
Our target market is Supplier Performance, Supplier Relationship Management, Procurement, Vendor Management Offices, Vendor Excellence Programs, Category Leads. If you have these people in your contacts, text them and tell them you are coming over. With lunch. We have something really cool to show them.
The company offers those who succeed the platform to make a bundle of cash and stock, and set your career up for a long time. Think early days of Slack, Google, Salesforce. That's what we are going for. We want the hungry. Make no mistake, this is a place for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced company environment.
Onto the boilerplate. Grab some coffee, make it strong.
In this role, you will run the full Account Management process with customers, including:
- Operating as a lead point of contact for all accounts under your management
- Organize and lead quarterly business reviews and regular check-in calls
- Focus on renewals and upsells, while consistently driving value and highlighting ROI for customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Work closely with Sales Executives to manage pilot accounts
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity, and efficiency
- Tell us which cool new technology apps you use for Client Success so we can adopt them
- Attend Client Success Networking events to learn and constantly improve
What you'll need to be successful:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills, especially via online screen-share
- General web skills
- Capable of on-the-spot problem solving
- Comfortable with managing multiple expectations across team members and customers
- Client facing experience required
- Experience with creating and manipulating spreadsheets in Excel
What we are looking for:
- An energetic self-starter (ugh) who is proactive in holding yourself accountable to a consistent process. Wow, really?
- Know how to discuss innovation and disruption, build trust, leverage multiple use cases
- Hungry for disruption, constantly looking for ways to stay ahead of the competition
- Present a Clients Success strategy/plan within first 60 days (this part is actually important)
- Meet with C-level and LOB executives, and other key stakeholders
- Close upsells
- Identify and close quick wins
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in our CRM
- Evangelize full-stack Supplier Performance platform
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Be passionate about communicating value to senior stakeholders and figuring out creative ways to create success
What we think you will need to be successful:
- 3-7 years minimum of successful Client Success experience in the Procurement/Supplier Performance software/SaaS, cloud industry. Big range, but we have seen success from wide ranges of experience.
- Documented success in managing enterprise companies
- Likeability-people must really, really like you
- Extensive experience building customer relationships and managing prospects through complex product evaluations
- Proven successful track record of great customer feedback
- Success co-selling upsells
- Ability to develop C-level relationships within large accounts
- Ability to travel for clients
- Passion for cloud and SaaS technologies, and able to thrive in a growing startup environment
- Knowledge of Supplier Performance
- Knowledge of this industry
- Trade Show Excellence. Have you attended Procurecon, SIG, ISM, and other industry events to generate leads? Can you walk into a room and own it? This will impress us.