Senior Procurement Manager needed for a Growing Biotech Company
- Senior Manager Level
- Competitive salary + 10% bonus
An emerging Biotech company is currently looking for a senior procurement professional to come in and establish and develop proper procurement functions
This manager will establish processes to ensure effective procurement and deliver projects on time. This individual will need to network with key stakeholders including high level technical staff as well as commercial suppliers. They will be responsible for purchasing related to clinical trials in addition to dealing with CRO's
Senior Procurement Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluating vendor reliability and assume responsibility for resolving contact disputes, price amendments or scope variation.
- Developing appropriate supplier and internal customer relationships and manage them in a professional manner. Stakeholders will vary greatly and the individual will need to be able to effectively manage all partnerships.
- Leading the raw materials procurement activities supporting business needs.
- Creating and implementing buying strategies and tactics for the procurement of raw material items.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skill set:
- Experience working within Procurement
- Experience managing a team.
- Clinical experience is desired but not essential.
- Experience working with Pharmaceuticals is desired but not essential.