Title: Sr. Manager, Supply Chain
Company Summary: A leading bio-pharmaceutical company is seeking to identify and develop innovative drugs with first-in-class medicines for the treatment of chronic and life threatening conditions. Its product candidates leverage the body's natural pathways, providing them with the scientific insight to investigate their potential across multiple diseases. This company is looking for a Clinical Supply Chain manager to be involved in a clinical trial from the early stages of inception to study closure. Additionally, the manger will implement and ensure group compliance to procedures for the production and distribution of investigation product.
The Sr. Manager will be responsible for:
- Importing and exporting of clinical trial materials
- Overseeing clinical packaging/distribution including negotiating contracts, design clinical supply plans and develop distribution instructions with clinical vendors
- Calculating total demand and translation of total demand into demand forecast
- Managing clinical labelling
The Sr. Manager should have the following qualifications:
- BS/BA degree with minimum 8 years industry experience
- Experience setting up Integrated Voice and Web Response Systems
- Working knowledge of Phase I-IV and cGMPs
- Experience with clinical labelling, packaging and distribution
- Options to work from home up to two days a week
If you are interested in the Sr. Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.