Title: Clinical Supply Chain Manager
Location: Northern San Diego,CA
Company Summary: A Biotech company looking to transform the treatment of serious diseases through discovery of organ-selective medicines designed to maximize patient benefit while minimizing patient risk. The company is focused on bringing forward therapies targeting the genetic and immunological driver of cancer
The Clinical Supply Chain Manager will:
- Be responsible for review of clinical protocols and the development of supply chain strategies that ensure alignment with the clinical study plan, milestones, and the clinical development plan
- Through a knowledge of clinical study design, the CSPM contributes to and influences protocol content and supply strategy to minimize drug supply and patient compliance risks
- Engages cross functional peers to drive key decisions required to develop supply strategies and study objectives.
- Directs the planning and execution of clinical supply packaging, labeling, and logistics events with vendors to ensure timely delivery to support clinical studies
The Clinical Supply Chain Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 5-10 years of clinical supply project management experienced
- Understand clinical supply interdependencies within the drug development process and clinical study execution.
- Demonstrated experience developing working with clinical supply vendors
- Health Insurance
If you are interested then please do not wait to apply.