A market leader in the pharmaceutical industry is hiring a clinical trial supply chain manager for their operations in Munich. My client is looking for an ambitious and dedicated individual who has the ability to adapt to a fast paced industry with high expectations on quality.
This is an incredible company which is on a mission to deliver innovative therapies to improve the lives of patients impacted by cancer and autoimmune disease.
The pharmaceutical industry is growing more than any other industry globally right now and this company has been at the forefront of this, increasing market share and recruiting some of the best talent in the industry.
- Represents the trial supply as a core team member on the Clinical Trial Team (CTT)
- Defines and develops appropriate supply strategies for clinical trial supplies, e.g. labelling requirements, packaging layout, depot structure and distribution setup for global clinical trials, together with the relevant multiple internal interfaces
- Management and oversight of external vendors for IMP labelling packaging, storage, comparator sourcing and logistics
- Defines clinical supply parameters for IRT setup and performs user acceptance testing
- Management and tracking of IMP inventories, takeover of supply roles in IRT systems
- Create and maintain accurate clinical supply demand for assigned studies using defined processes and systems
- Degree in Supply Chain, Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering or Bio-engineering
- 2-5 years experience as a supply chain manager
- Knowledge and practice of GxP requirements for clinical trial supply management
- Fluency in English
- Highly motivated and open minded team player
- Multicultural workplace
- Creativity working in X-functional teams
- High quality equipped building with restaurant
- Free sports and Language Courses