One of the largest global manufacturing companies in Europe is looking for new Commodity buyer in Paris. They supply to some of the biggest names in the manufacturing and automotive industries. Their diverse product portfolio includes products for Automotive Cable Solutions, Automotive Wiring Systems, Electrical Appliances, Factory Automation, Machinery and Sensors and Special Vehicles. They offer the exposure to some of the largest names in the industrial market. With over €5billion in revenue, 90,000 global employees and plans to for further growth in the new year there excellent room for career progression and personal growth.
Skills and Experience
- Background in strategic purchasing
- Experience purchasing electronic or mechanic parts
- Experience in dealing with internal and external business partners
- Deep understanding of market dynamics and future trends
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To develop and implement the product group strategy
- Manage and drive productivity action plans
- To contribute to the definition of requirements and carry out tenders, take care of the creation and maintenance of supplier data, ensure internal and external compliance guidelines and identity potential cost savings
- Manage relationships and negotiations with new and existing suppliers
- Target pricing, offer analysis and evaluation, you will be a negotiating partner for suppliers and accompany the purchasing process independently through to the conclusion of the contract.
- Generous Salary Package
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with some of the largest name in the industry.