DSJ Global is currently partnered with a large food production company in the Atlanta, GA area that is looking to add a Continuous Improvement Manager to their team. This individual will train team members on how to make Continuous Improvement part of everyday operations and support the execution of action plans.
- Ensure Lean activities are linked to the business objectives and develop a site transformation plan in collaboration with the site management team.
- Ensure pre-event training, preparation for events, development and implementation of a communication plan, post event follow-up and auditing of results, prompt delivery of required supplies and materials, and mentoring KPO team members.
- Build and maintain the foundation for continuous improvement by ensuring the effective functioning of transformation activities aligned to a Lean Operating System.
- Teach and mentor Lean techniques to all levels of the organization, resulting in transformational progress.(Kaizen, 5S, TPM, Set-up reduction, Standard Work, Visual Management, SQDC boards, MDI, etc.).
- Assume the role of consultant, participant, and/ or lead on Kaizen events.
- Foster a culture of moving forward in a change environment and continuously assuring buy-in and ownership at all levels.
- Maintaining overall program tracking for impact and cultural improvements.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Operations Management or relevant experience is required.
- Five+ years of experience in plant leadership and directing those that aren't direct reports.
- Strong change management skills and demonstrated experience changing a culture to a Lean environment.
- Lead by example to ensure our highest quality manufacturing practices are being met