DSJ Global is currently partnered with one of the country's leading prepared foods businesses!
Specifically at one of their manufacturing plants in North Carolina, this team is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to help implement LEAN systems and techniques to drive cost efficiency. This is a great opportunity to showcase your background with Continuous Improvement and really drive change within the site's manufacturing lines.
This is an individual contributor position
The Responsibilities of the Continuous Improvement Coordinator Include:
- Work closely with the General Manager and Quality teams on new continuous improvement initiatives
- Lead Kaizen Events
- Utilize LEAN Principles, tools, and techniques
- Identify cost saving initiatives and oversee the progress of projects to meet the desired results.
The Qualifications of the Continuous Improvement Coordinator Include:
- Bachelor's in Engineering or Related field
- 2+ years experience in a Fast Paced Manufacturing facility (Food Production preferred)
- Experience with Continuous Improvement and LEAN Principles
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt