Corporate Strategic Project Engineer - Electrical
Location: Richmond VA
Company Summary: A Multibillion dollar consumer goods company is seeking a highly skilled Corporate Capital Project Engineer to play a pivotal role in shaping the engineering direction of the plant. Reporting directly to the Senior Engineering Manager, you will lead the planning and execution of strategic initiatives and day-to-day projects aimed at enhancing safety and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). This industry leader has a presence in over 95% of US households and holds the No. 1 or No. 2 U.S. market share position in the majority of product categories it serves. If you're interested in joining a company with high brand recognition in an electrical project focused role, this position is for you!
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
* 5+ years of professional and progressive Plant Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment required.
* 5+ years of project management experience required
* AutoCAD Electrical - preferred
* Ability to travel (50%-60%)
* Oversee capital projects through their life cycle, managing acquisition requests, scopes of work, RFQs, functional specifications, cost estimates, justifications, and purchase requisitions.
* Support sales and marketing on product line extensions.
* Initiate and oversee design adjustments and enhancements for our packaging equipment, ensuring that these changes align with the evolving requirements of our production.
* Conduct thorough analyses including FMEAs, RCAs, and Safety Taproots within process areas.
* Prioritize and administer engineering support for plant maintenance and operations to ensure optimal performance.
* Lead the strategic and tactical planning and execution of projects aimed at enhancing safety and maximizing Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) at the LFP facility.
* Address developmental needs identified in the maintenance organization.
* Update mechanical drawings and specifications for the plant.
* 6% 401 profit sharing
* Tuition assistance & reimbursement
* Medical, prescription drug, dental, vision
* Short and long term disability
* Paid maternity and parental leave
If you're looking to be a part of a company that values your skills, promotes your growth, and empowers you to make a difference, apply for the Corporate Electrical Project Engineer role today!