Title: Corporate EHS & Facility Manager
The Corporate EHS & Facility Manager position is a newly created role with a rapidly growing healthcare organization. This person is responsible for designing and managing processes to protect the company's staff, patients and facilities. In this role you will manage the company safety program, facility management program, security & sustainability initiatives, and company vehicle fleet.
- Manage business relationships with third-party facility management group; overall responsibility to manage work order process and reporting
- Develop and implement regulatory written programs, training, safety procedures, and incident investigation and reporting; root cause analysis to determine preventative and mitigating controls
- Inspect facilities to ensure compliance with safety, company policies, and guidelines
- Support corporate office facilities to include seating/office placements, construction/updates, and safety program
- Development of a company sustainability and environmental program
- Reporting and data analysis for work related near miss incidents and recordable incidents
- Implement fire protection and security systems to protect property from loss
- Manage 3rd party fleet management program for a small fleet of company vehicles across the nation
- Coordinate worker's compensation claims and property damage claims in conjunction with insurance companies and property management group
- B.A. degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental/Health Science, or closely related degree required
- OSHA Certification
- 3+ years of safety and environmental experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and business ERP platforms
If interested in the EHS Manager role, please apply today.