DSJ are partnered with this highly innovative Tier-1 Automotive supplier, who have strongly outperformed the market over the last 2 years. With this continued sales growth they have a high volume of new projects, having established a sought-after product portfolio after investing heavily into their R&D and patent creation. Accordingly, they are currently looking for multiple new Customer Quality professionals to join their team in Nuremberg.
- Responsibility managing European Customers for all quality-related issues
- Prepare and attend customer audits, and manage the subsequent actions plans.
- Leading preliminary root cause analysis for quality issues
- Launching 8D reports, lead cross-functionally root-cause analysis and corrective action plans
- Key-interface between the company and leading OEMs
- Strong professional quality experience within an Industrial Manufacturing setting
- Understanding of Automotive Quality Tools and Standards (APQP, PPAP, IATF 16949)
- Some experience with electrical components / electrical connectors
- Fluent German and English
- Strong problem-solving capability on complex applications and technical issues
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple ongoing projects
- Managing the most renowned and influential customers within the Automotive/Industrial market
- Working with a high-quality product, established as a global leader
- Strong employee development through training certification
- Opportunity for International travel
- Key interface within the global organisation
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply with your CV or contact Chris Williams directly.