DSJ Global - Supply Chain Planning Manager (m/f/d)
One of Europe's most iconic food manufacturers is looking for a Customer Service & Logistics Manager to be based in their German office. This multinational brand is seeking an experienced FMCG professional to lift the potential that exists in the German market and expand their market presence. This rewarding role will allow you to have an impact and make your mark on the business, as you interact and get to know all the various departments.
The Customer Service & Logistics Manger will be responsible for…
- The entire E2E logistics flow, from the production to the customers.
- In-depth analysis of sales, trends, developments, promotional activities & innovations
- Optimising production & co-packing orders
- Communication with logistic service providers
- Securing stock availability in relation to lead times
The Customer Service & Logistics Manager will …
- Have strong communication skills
- Have the ability to multi task in an international dynamic environment
- Enjoy working both independently and as a team
- Have experience in SAP R3, SAP IBP or equivalent systems
- Hold a masters level degree or equivalent (with a focus on supply chain)
- Have experience with multi-site organisations and environments
If you're interested in joining a fast growing international company and being part of an ambitious team with diverse talents then don't hesitate to apply!!