Customer Service Superstar needed for organisation that is rapidly transforming
My client, an organisation in a period of huge transformation are onboarding talented individuals to push their Customer Service functions to the next level. A permanent position in the idyllic Luxembourg suburbs, less than 10 kilometres from the city itself, this opportunity is a great chance for someone who is eager to grow and put their mark on a company with a lot of history.
- Own the delivery of Customer Service KPIs, including a focus on low response times and call handle times, as well as adherence to customer expectations.
- Tutor, Coach & Develop customer representative functions globally, including line management of representatives and managers.
- Liaise across functions to implement good CS processes and work-flows, identify and solve problems, and areas where efficiency and cost optimisation actions can be implemented.
- Oversee internal CS processes such as escalations, claims and order processing.
You will have:
- A Bachelors Degree in Business, Business management or other relevant subject.
- Fluent English, additional languages are desirable.
- Minimum of 10+ Years experience with a clear trend of progression.
- Leadership skills, organising and managing multi-cultural, diverse teams.
- Excellent communication and personal skills.
- Process-driven mindset, with an aim to provide consistent CS support, utilising technological developments to ensure optimal CS performance.
- Flexibility to support business needs.
- Autonomous working skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and expertise in at least one ERP system.
Are you ready to join in and get involved? Your next step is to click 'Apply Now' on the right and follow the steps from there.