Are you an experienced Customs Manager looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you have strong experience in leadership, customs, trade & compliance? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, a leading Automotive company based in Thuringia, Germany, is currently seeking a talented EU Customs Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. As the EU Customs Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of customs compliance and logistics for the company's operations in Europe.
- Ensure compliance with all customs regulations and requirements in Germany and the EU
- Manage all customs-related activities, including import/export documentation, duty/tax payments, and customs audits
- Develop and implement customs compliance policies and procedures
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth logistics operations
- Lead and manage the employees within the Customs function within Germany & Europe
- Stay up-to-date on changes to customs regulations and requirements
- Strong background in Customs, Trade & Compliance, within a manufacturing/industrial/automotive environment
- Thorough understanding of customs regulations and requirements in Germany and the EU
- Experience managing customs compliance and logistics for a large organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience working in the Automotive industry
- Knowledge of other EU customs regulations and requirements
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Customs Manager with a passion for compliance and logistics, we want to hear from you! Our client offers a competitive salary package, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity - apply today!