A leading global company has an opening for a Demand Planner role, specifically within the meat and consumer goods segments of the organization. With having the innovation and financial stability to maintain and retain their employees, without experiencing any layoffs due to the recent pandemic, they are ready grow their team even more. This role will directly report to the Supply Chain Manager and heavily involves strategic planning and forecasting, as well as strong communication skills and collaboration. The position has the potential to grow and develop within the company and across multiple positions.
The Demand Planner will be responsible for:
- Accurately forecasting trends and demands
- Efficiently collaborating and working across various departments
- Recommending actions to the business based on forecasting
- Using demand planning systems to create effective forecast
The Demand Planner should have the following qualifications:
- Strong analytic and mathematical skill set
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with Supply Chain and/or related fields
- ERP systems experience preferred
- Rotating office schedule
- Competitive benefits package with a focus on well-being and work-life balance
- Ability to grow within the organization
If you are interested in the Demand Planner role, as well as having the opportunity to grow within the company, then please don't wait to apply!