Location: Tampa, FL
Working Situation: Remote or Hybrid
A fast-growing, international wholesale and manufacturing company is looking for a Demand Planner to implement demand plans and key into market impacts.
The Demand Planner is responsible for leading the on-time delivery improvement efforts around direct short lead time and identifying any gaps in the processes. The Demand Planner is a key member within the S&OP Process, as they will be presenting data information.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities
- Create and maintain monthly forecasts through analysis of seasonal patterns and trends and regular monitoring of forecast consumption
- Utilize full capabilities of the demand planning software.
- Communication effectively with cross-functional teams to identify demand trends
- Proactively monitor demand forecast accuracy and find solutions if an error occurs
- Present data within the S&OP Process to help teams understand how to continue to drive demand
For this role, some qualifications include:
- Bachelor's in business, supply chain, or other relevant fields
- 1-5 years of experience
- 10-20% travel
Some perks of working for this company include:
- Bonus incentives
- Work from home flexibility
- Growth potential