Title: Demand Planner
Location: Seneca Falls, NY
Work Model: Hybrid
An industry leader in Industrial Manufacturing is looking for a Demand Planner to optimize data analytics, forecasting, and SIOP processes.
- Spearhead capacity management process for successful customer demand execution within SIOP.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to optimize inventory plans for market lead times and working capital.
- Develop inventory strategy plans for parts in coordination with buyers, planners, and global supply chain.
- Analyze forecasts and quotas, improving inventory turnover and customer service.
- Implement special programs like KanBan and pull systems, evaluating usage and variability.
- Lead supplier conversions and manage smooth transitions for engineering changes and launches.
- Facilitate reduction of excess and obsolete inventory.
- Provide timely, professional responses to internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Supply Chain or Engineering).
- 5+ years supply chain and inventory management experience in low volume high mix products.
- Proficiency in lean management systems' impact on inventory management.
- Strong skills in SAP, MS Office, and advanced Excel functions (pivot tables, formulas).
- Exceptional organizational and analytical abilities.
- APICS CPIM certification preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, retirement plans
- Growth opportunities.