Title: Demand Planning Manager
Location: On site in Gardena, CA
Company Summary: Fine chemical manufacturing company producing medical grade solutions for over 50 years. This is a newly created position for the company and will offer a lot of autonomy/the chance to mould the job responsibilities and standard operating procedures yourself. They are experience a period of growth and restructuring that has created optimal work flows and a renewed sense of energy to the company.
The Demand Planning Manager will be responsible for…
- Establishing and maintaining the demand planning tools and standard operating procedures necessary in determining raw material and packaging inventory levels.
- Develop S&OP meetings by reviewing projected forecast and production plan accuracy in conjunction with other key stakeholders
- Measure important metrics and KPIs and identify an inefficiencies within the planning/production process
- Collaborate with other supply chain members and office such as marketing, customer service, manufacturing, sales, and quality to ensure company goals are aligned and standards are maintained
The Demand Planning Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of direct demand planning experience as it related to the S&OP process within and FDA/ISO/GMP environment
- Exposure to MRP/ERP systems as well as a proficiency in Excel
- A bachelor's degree, ideally in business management, supply chain, or chemical engineering
- Hybrid work schedule
- Health insurance