Overview: Since its beginnings in 1971, this leading chemical manufacturing company has produced trusted, FDA-approved chemicals, laboratory products, and supplies for several industries: analytical, biopharmaceutical, cannabis, food/beverage, forensics, personal care, and pharmaceutical. The Demand Planning Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the planning department, analyzing customer and inventory demand while establishing metrics and best practices for a growing team.
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining the demand planning tools necessary to determine raw material and packaging inventory levels
- Review forecast and production plan accuracy, manage finished goods inventory levels, provide data points and metrics to adjust action plans accordingly
- Develop performance metrics, drive best practices, lead improvements aimed at strategic priorities
- Work cross-functionally with Supply Chain department and its partners (Customer Service, Expeditors, Sales)
- Provide recommendations for operational improvements and identify metrics/KPIs to measure impact
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 6 years' of demand planning experience in raw materials
- MS Office, Excel, SQL, ERP, MRP experience
- Experience formulating demand forecasting techniques and inputs
This company is actively hiring, so if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to apply today!