DSJ Global is looking for a Deputy Production Manager, for a German family company that has been active in the international market for raw materials since 1851. The company has established themselves in their very own market segment, excelling in three business pillars: chemical, natural and cosmetic raw materials.
- Assist Production Manager in planning, managing and executing production operations.
- Coordinate and plan production priorities, work flow and schedule.
- Identify and report operational and maintenance problems to prevent production delays.
- Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of production equipment to prevent equipment break-downs and malfunctioning.
- Develop or update standard operating procedures and best practices for production operations.
- Optimise production operations to meet quality and performance standards.
What you bring:
- Completed scientific studies, chemistry preferred Or a Technical Training or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in a production environment
- Willingness to work and a high sense of responsibility
- Technical understanding and manual skills
- Confident handling of at least one ERP system and Microsoft Office
- good written and spoken German and English
Interested? We look forward to your application!