Company Summary: An elite power solutions manufacturer is looking to add a striving, goal oriented and innovative design Engineer to their competitive team in NJ. This Engineer would play a crucial part in the organization's product designs and long-term strategies. Are you up for this exciting opportunity? Apply now!
The Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Using the platform designs already in place, you will need to develop, as well as design applications and power supply products, while maintaining the standards of the company regarding their reliability targets, performance specifications and cost.
- Establish customer requests in order to make suggestions which are both innovative and cost-effective for the application of the company's products.
- Ensure that new products are applicable to regulatory and international safety standards for ITE and medical devices (i.e. EMC, ESD, thermal testing).
- Deliver aiding documentation for design verification, as necessary.
The Design Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology. 3-5 years' minimum experience in electrical engineering background
- Experience with Switched Mode Power Supplies
- Familiarity about PWB design
- Awareness of the ECO (Engineering Change Order) process
- Competitive salary
- Extensive PTO
- Medical, dental and vision health benefits
If you are interested in the Design Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.