A global Leader in the life science industries operating in 100 sites in 3 countries across 3 continents this company is truly global. Looking to continually develop solutions to genuinely improve the world and this starts with their people!
- Identify Long term needs of the company through relationship nurturing across the engineering, operations and commercial teams ensuring procurement activities actively support business strategies.
- Manage a spend of 300m CHF annually
- Work Closely with stakeholders developing cost reduction strategies & implementation plans
- Provide active leadership & change management support that challenges traditional spending behaviours enabling productivity and efficiency improvements!
- Work closely with Project Procurement colleagues to ensure category strategies are translated into project execution plans.
- BA Hons (or equivalent) in Business, Engineering or Construction
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to craft commercial contracts and agreements
- People management skills
- Team player with ability to work efficiently in `matrix organisation & interdisciplinary teams
- MS Office, SAP, Oracle Unifier
- Excellent business mindset, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Experience managing global relationships, both internal and external.
- Project management skills.