Title: Director of Clinical Supply Chain
Company Summary: A rapidly growing, diverse, inclusive pharmaceutical company based in San Francisco is at the cutting edge of vaccine innovation. They are passionate, mission-driven, and play a variety of roles in research, product development, manufacturing, and clinical trials.
The Director of Clinical Supply Chain will be responsible for…
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for pharmacy supply contracting and pharmaceutical supply chain management functions, including management of the Fairview Purchasing Network, pharmacy warehouse operations, distribution, logistics, inventory management and control, vendor selection, purchasing, and procurement.
- Lead the development, implementation, and execution of strategies for the pharmaceutical supply chain that include contracting, purchasing, pharmacy item master management, distribution, and supply chain management. Manage pharmacy products and drug expenditures of approximately $1 billion annually
- Manage the day-to-day operations for the Pharmacy Supply Chain department including staffing documentation and communication.
The Director of Clinical Supply Chain should have the following qualifications:
- Earlyand late phase clinical trial experience is A MUST
- Packaging, labelling, distribution experience is A MUST
- 10 years' experience in Pharmaceuticals with increasing levels of responsibility
- 6 yeaars supervisory experience
- Pharmaceutical supply contract management experience
- Working knowledge of group purchasing organizations
- Health Insurance
If you are interested in The Director of Clincical Supply Chain role, then please do not wait to apply.