This is a new mandate for a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis for a leading manufacturing company in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for the financial planning & analysis activities such as annual budget, quarterly forecast, trend analysis, KPI analysis etc.
- Continually challenge account performance and identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Chair meetings with other teams to obtain and understand an accurate view of the forecast position
- Build various financial models to evaluate company performance
- Provide modelling of financial forecasts, including returns to investors, profitability, balance sheet growth and cash flows ensuring model integrity and alignment with key stakeholder objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related discipline
- Strong manufacturing setting experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin