DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading chemicals company in Memphis, TN that is looking to add a Director of Manufacturing to their team. This role will primarily be responsible for leading the site in the safe, sustainable, cost-effective and customer focused on time delivery of quality manufactured goods to customers.
- Lead, direct, and manage the site leadership team, to ensure the team has clear direction and expectations.
- Establish and maintain an optimum organizational structure.
- Empower, train, and support the team to ensure best practices are consistently applied and continuously evaluated for improvement.
- Ensure that the team members take full responsibility for their personal growth and career development.
- Develop and maintain full understanding of the chemical and process hazards presented by Memphis production processes.
- Ensure all elements of risk-based process safety fundamentals are consistently embedded in all aspects of plant design, operation, and maintenance.
- Lead development and implementation of OEE metrics for the site (yield, quality, schedule attainment).
- Identify and implement projects and process improvements (manufacturing and business processes) to deliver continuous improvement in OEE metrics.
- Lead the site leadership team in developing capital expense plans and budgets, including project justification and execution.
- Lead the site leadership team in developing operational expense budget for the site.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is required
- 10+ years of experience in related experience
- Chemical manufacturing experience preferably highly hazardous chemicals
- Experience with SAP