We are partnered with a industrial manufacturing conglomerate based to the North of Frankfurt who have recently acquired two new manufacturing sites taking their total in the country to 4 locations with 800 employees. Due to the increased presence in Germany they are searching for some to build a defined "Way of working" within the business implementing things like an Operating Model and a Lean Program. The role does not have direct management responsibility although the opportunity to grow a centralised team and function is certainly part of their future plans.
Role: Director of Manufacturing Network Strategy
Salary: €120,000 - €150,000 + additional benefits
- Manage the integration of two manufacturing sites into the organisation previously owner led with less a less corporate way of working
- Drive and develop a business system
- Work with the Regional VP Operations on reporting structures and use of SAP system across sites
- Help to reduce running costs within the Supply Chain and Logistics organisations
- Previous leadership experience in a hands on manufacturing role
- Qualifications and a founding in lean manufacturing desired
- International experience working with people with diverse backgrounds
- English and German speaking
If this position interests you then please apply here or email Tom Willis on the email identified on LinkedIn.